Thursday, November 21, 2013

[TW-Drama] In a Good Way / 我的自由年代 (2013) [Airing]


Cast : Kristen Ren, Lego Lee, Jay Shih, Tyzmann Weng, Steven Sun
Genre: Drama / Romance / Family
Producer countries / regions: Taiwan
Premiere: 2013
Episode: 21
Synopsis:
In 2005, Ji En returns to Taiwan and reminisces about the year that became the turning point in her life, 1995. Ji En and Ren Wei grew up together as neighbors and friends, but Ji En always wanted more. Desperate to become the woman he wants, Ji En continues to hang around Ren Wei, even when he goes to a college she doesn't attend. Here she meets Chuan Liu, Ren Wei's roommate and victim to her endless antics to lure Ren Wei. Emotions run high when these three collide in what might be the most important year of their lives.[Dramafever]

English Subtitle by Dramafever


Episode 01: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs 
Episode 02: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs 
Episode 03: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs 
Episode 04: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs 
 Episode 05: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs 
Episode 06: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 07: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 08: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 09: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 10: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 11: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 12: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 13: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 14: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 15: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 16: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 17: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 18: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 19: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs
Episode 20: Webrip [480p]  || Webrip [720p] || English Subs

36 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for sharing!
    I like korean version so I am very happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series is not Taiwanese Remake of Korean Drama "Reply 1997". You can see that the story is completely different. I've watched all the episodes of Reply 1997 and doesn't really see the similarities.

      Delete
    2. I watched 2 episodes only this morning.
      You're right. I am wrong. I didn't read the summary.
      Sorry for my mistake.

      I like the story of this show.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thnak you, you release a lot of shows.

    Just a question, in your account (twitter), you post news about The queen of SOP 2.
    Are you going to release subs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but I can't promise you that ^_^

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. ok.
      I will cross my fingers :)
      thanks for your answer.

      Delete
    4. Can you upload Queen of Sop 2 with english sub?

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    I was wondering if you would be posting the English softsubs for Who's the One/My Perfect Man on your new blog. I have finally found the whole series Raw videos but need the softsubs and I can't find them on your new blog.

    Please do post them. Thanks in advance

    And Thank you for the subs for this series. It reminded me of Reply 1997 (as in going back in time/memories) but I haven't watched it and the summary does sound different from R1997.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I hope...

    I like In a good way, I watched 3 first episodes, the lead actor is cute.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so so much for the upload! I usually prefer Kdramas over Twdramas but I read so many good reviews of this one that I decided to give it a try since you uploaded it here... and I fell in love with this drama :) Thanks a lot for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the drama ;) Thanks for your fast update ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you !!!! i like this drama so much ...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this drama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for posting this drama. Would you mind reposting sub for episode 5, the link is dead !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so so so much for providing 720p files to this awesome drama. I am so hooked now. Looking forward to watching episode 10. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for uploading these! Especially the 720p non-hardsubbed version. You are a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you soooo much for episode 10 subs!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you are so fast!! Thank you so much for episode 11 subs!! <3 *off to watch now!*

    ReplyDelete
  14. can you please upload ep 7 eng sub as the file is not there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello, it is just me or are you also getting a "malware ahead!" error?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much. I love this drama!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You missed out an "a" in the synopsis, Its Jia En not Ji En :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks so much for ep 13! looking for the next 1.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been waiting for ep 14 so eagerly. Finally~~~! Thanks a million:)
    Deeply fell in love with cute Liu Chuan. Love 李國毅.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so addicted to this drama. Thanks for updating files quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all the actors and actresses! They are really great in the drama.
    I appreciate the ep 16.

    ReplyDelete
  23. IAGW really rocks! I'm sure this is going to be my favorite TW-drama:) Just hope that it will keep this mood to the end. Thanks for the ep 17.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing! The subs for episodes 6 and 7 is missing. Can you please repost? Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  25. they've deleted everything :( who's on such a rampage? semi-fly's stuff, your twitter, sinecure...it's like what was happening during and after the megaupload raid :/ i'it's really scaring me.

    but anyway, thank you so,so much for everything you have done/shared. i know that such things are really discouraging, but i hope you will continue when the bastards calm down a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a correction, the files are deleted, the subs aren't. at least something is safe for now ^^

      Delete